23 June 2011

My new cover for Kismet!


This is, I think, my favorite cover so far. It was designed by April Martinez, who has done two other covers for me at Loose Id, and I have to give her a huge round of applause. When I was writing Kismet I envisioned a "green" cover, with Evie and Kris nestled amidst the green Louisiana Bayou grass. And April hit this out of the ball park!

My favorite part is Evie's eyes. I imagine this moment is when they merge into one, her eyes fly to his and she gasps at the pleasure. To me, this cover is very sexy and embodies all of who Evie is.

Burb:

All of her life, Evie Rhoton has had visions of the immediate future. Her dreams are of two men, Kristian Seek and Hyde Galloway, and she travels her adult life tracking them down in the post-apocalyptic world after a virus has devastated the population.


She gets a dream that shows the two men in trouble, and heads to Los Angeles against a lot of trepidation. She finds the stoic side of Kris a perfect match for her soul, but questions her idea of love when her attraction for Hyde flares out of control.


The three race against time, trying to save a colony of survivors from the oncoming deadly earthquake. But will Evie’s choice be her destiny or ultimate destruction.


-Kismet available July 10th at Loose Id. http://www.loose-id.com/Kismet.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment