16 January 2013

Hump Day Hook - 16 January 2013



Happy Wednesday!  It’s taken me a few weeks to get my life back into some semblance of order.  Over the holiday I had to move so everything had been a bit chaotic.  I’ve neglected my Hump Day Hook passage for a few weeks and for that I apologize.  So I’ll be short and sweet this Wednesday.

The paragraph I’m sharing today is from a WIP I’m about halfway through.  The set up is quite funny, a scene where the heroine Charlotte had to shut up her two bickering boyfriends and so used the only method she had.  Charlotte has a tendency to talk when she’s nervous and right now, she’s very nervous at being caught in public.
             ***********************************************************

“I didn’t think being in a ménage relationship could work,” she said.  “Well, of course I thought about the benefits and I’m realizing reality is far different than fantasizing, especially with said benefits in my hands.  So I’m coming to the conclusion that because I’ve been so focused on doing the normal thing which, you know, is for other’s sensibilities, I hadn’t much thought about my needs and my desires.  I’m a liberated woman, a woman with-”
“Good god,” Jonas groaned, interrupting.  “Is this really the time to talk about this?”
***********************************************************
 Thanks for visiting!  Make sure to visit the others for Hump Day Hook at: http://kerriannecoombes.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment