06 April 2011

Keta Diablo Says...


Q) Where do you find the inspiration for your super HOT men?

Thanks so much, Beth, for hosting me on your lovely blog. I'm happy 
I found you because I'm following your blog now.
 
Many have asked me where I get my inspiration, and the the answer is 
from several places. I'm a vivid dreamer, and believe it or not, many 
times I remember my dreams the next morning. I also keep a notepad 
on my nightstand, and yes, there have been times I've turned on the 
lamp in the middle of the night and jotted down notes about my latest 
journey in dreamland.
 
Another place I often find inspiration is from research. I'm a huge history nut.  
Makes sense that I write historical and at times combine the genre with 
paranormal. Last September Where The Rain Is Made was released by Decadent 
Publishing. Many times there is a story behind the books we write as there is 
with WTRIM. When my youngest son was 12, he took a sudden interest in 
the Native American tribes. This led us to the library on many occasions. We 
checked out everything available and soon my son zeroed in on the Cheyenne 
Dog Soldiers. He found their customs and beliefs fascinating and their ending tragic. 
 
About a year after that, he moved onto another fascination -- the Mafia if I 
remember correctly -- and here I was with all this research on the Native Americans.  
It made sense to write a book about the Dog Soldiers and put our hard work to use. 
I hope to continue my Native American paranormals by moving on to some other tribes.  
Their culture is steeped in mysticism and spirituality. 
 
Oh, and by the way, Where The Rain Is Made has been nominated for a Bookie 
Award by a wonderful group called Authors After Dark. You can read the five-star 
reviews on Amazon http://amzn.to/fSjyOv 
 
Today I'm here to tell you about Sojourn With A Stranger, another
historical/paranormal (think ghosts!). Watch for the release of Sojourn on 
Kindle in March.
 
Namaste, Keta
 ~ Website ~ Blog ~ The Stuff of Myth and Men ~ ~*~ Where the Rain is Made ~*~

1 comment:

  1. Great interview, Keta!! Thanks for sharing her with us Beth!!!

    ReplyDelete