14 October 2011

Are two men better?

I have taken to writing m/f/m romances because I find exploring the dynamics of such a relationship interesting.  But I wonder, can two men really be better outside the bedroom?

Sure, what hetero, curious and willing woman wouldn't want two men worshiping her in bed?  Hell, if I could find two men as fulfilling as the ones I write about then sign me up!

But outside the hot and steamy sheets of fantastic sex, is it worth putting up with two men always under foot?  Well, I say thank goodness the romance stories end with the HEA (or HFN)!  I don't know how romantic even the sexiest man (men) would be under day to day scrutiny!  Oh lord!  Don't get me started on washing dishes and taking out the trash!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to find one good man these days! Let alone 2! I will stick with fiction! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, it would be cool to try the 2 man thing just once. but that's it. I'm not looking for a committed menage - I'd rather find one man to share my heart with!

    ReplyDelete