02 April 2014

Dreams & Nightmares Anthology

Last year I was honored when Charlie Daye asked me to be a part of an anthology she was putting together.  The theme was dreams and I was fortunate that I already had a story that I'd written a long time ago as a movie script. 

Years ago, before I became a romance writer, I wasn't sure which type of writer I wanted to be.  I had just moved to Hollywood with a couple of my friends so I had an abstract thought to be a screenwriter.  Then I discovered how restrictive it was to be a screenwriter.  But I had written a story called "Across Everlasting" and it sat in my files for years.

Hop to 2013. Charlie asked me to be a part of this anthology and immediately I knew what story I would use.  I set about translating the script into a novella.  Below is the blurb and the book should be available by the end of May.


Blurb "Across Everlasting":



Kellen Tavist has had the same dream almost all her life.  A dream of battle, of war.  Of loss.  During a Halloween séance, she and her friends try to conjure the spirit of a departed loved one.  Instead they conjure a ghost from Kellen’s past life.

Unnerved, as well as a bit skeptic, Kellen’s life begins to unravel. Not only are her dreams growing stronger, but someone seems to want her dead.  As she tries to figure out her past life, freelance journalist Raney Williams tries to figure out what she saw that warrants shutting her up forever. 

The past and present are intertwined, and she can only have a future if she can figure out the conflicting feelings that have come across everlasting time.

**To keep updated on when the Dreams & Nightmares anthology goes on sale, check back here or follow on my FB or Twitter page.

No comments:

Post a Comment