20 December 2018

HOLIDAY SPOTLIGHT...Delilah Night's "Coming Together: Under the Mistletoe"

Coming Together: Under the Mistletoe is a collection of erotic fiction & poetry edited by Delilah Night. 



It's a celebration ofDecember first through the thirty-first, from the North Pole to the Antarctic.You'll meet couples changing up the meaning of spin the dreidel, deciding thefate of their marriage on Hogmanay, finding new love in a dystopian future,among many more. The poets will make you laugh, and maybe even cry.



Proceeds benefit Project Linus, which First provides love, a sense of security, warmth and comfort to children who are seriously ill, traumatized, or otherwise in need through the gifts of new, handmade blankets and afghans, lovingly created by volunteer “blanketeers.” And Second, provide a rewarding and fun service opportunity for interested individuals and groups in local communities, for the benefit of children.


TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Santa, Kinky (Blacksilk)
Kid Comet (Delilah Night)
All I Want for Christmas is Sex (Sheryl Collins)
Carpe Marine Christmas Package (Muffy Wilson)
Silver Bells (M. Marie)
Tugging Reins (Sonni de Soto)
The Twelve Days of Christmas (DJK)
Strip Dreidel (Rob Rosen)
Under the Mistletoe (Ramona Thompson)
Accosting Santa (Sommer Marsden)
A Thaw in Midwinter (Blacksilk)
The Green Lady (James Malin)
A Christmas Eve in Snow (Marcia Conover)
Summer in December (Tamsin Flowers)
Patriarchal Winter Night's Dream (Jaylan Salah)
Hush (Maria Duendi)
Winter's Majesty (Stacy Savage)
Christmas in Minneapolis (CeCe Marsh)
Crossing the Road on a Winter Hike (Jaylan Salah)
Baby, It's Hot Outside (Delilah Night)
Frosty (Corbin A. Grace)
Adrenaline Rush (Robert Buckley)
Goosebumps (Stacy Savage)
Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot? (Ashe Barker)




ABOUT THE EDITOR…
Although I have been a storyteller for as long as I can remember, I didn't discover erotica until college, and was a senior before I wrote my first erotic short story--a piece of Star Trek: The Next Generation fanfic. I wrote on and off over the next decade in between grad school, marriage, two children and an international move before submitting my first story for publication.

I'm a writer who doesn't take myself too seriously--my characters range from parents trying to reconnect post-kids to shape shifting reindeer to photographers to a would-be pirate lass. I want you to enjoy the story as well as the sex, and I hope you'll enjoy the time you spend with me.

Come talk nerdy to me on twitter @Delilah_Night or get to know me better on my blog delilahnight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment