22 February 2014

Saturday After Dark Presents...Paper Kisses

Ray Sostre: http://theafterdarkworld.blogspot.com
J S Morbius: http://morbiussworld.blogspot.co.uk/

This Saturday's After Dark moment has a history, and so I must share this history before I can post my very sexy scene.  Years ago, back in the stone age of technology, when I first had the concept that I wanted to write for a living, I was married.  When I told my (now ex) husband that the only thing that makes he happy is writing, he laughed.  That marriage did not last.  So when I moved to Los Angeles, California from Baltimore, Maryland (via several different states along the way) I wasn't quite sure about what type of writer I wanted to be.  I thought maybe I'd give screenwriting a go.  So I wrote three manuscripts and one of them happened to be titled "Paper Kisses".  It's my version of "what-if I went back to my hometown and started a romance with my old male best friend" <<because I really did have a male best friend named Danny>>

Rereading the screenplay I now realize how horrible it was, but I used that basic concept and wrote a short novel out of it.  In the story, the hero (Skylar) is a master at bondage and he proceeds to tie up the heroine (Alannah) every chance he can.  I wanted to think outside the box with this story, push myself a little because I'm not well versed in writing any type of BDSM, and although Sky readily admits he's not into the DSM kink, I think I've written him pretty sexy.  Let me know what you think!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“I have you in a spreader bar,” he told her, like she had a clue what that was.  “I wasn’t sure if I was going to restrain your legs but after the second slap on your ass I knew you needed more.  You are so beautiful, Alannah.  I would love to put you into more restrictive ropes, an artform called Shibari and I’ve been learning it for the past ten years.  It’s a form of erotic spiritual bondage and your limbs would be so lovely tied up.”
            More bondage?  With rope?  She didn’t know how she felt about that.  It was taking some getting used to with the cuffs and…what did he call it…a spreader bar.   But once again, all thoughts about that soon fled as his fingers spread her labia lips.  In fact, there was nothing else in her head all at except the expectation of him getting ready to lick her pussy.  All the erroneous things that usually clouded through her mind had disappeared under the heat that flooded through her body.  
He blew against her core, against the wetness that dripped out of her, and caused her hips to buck.  And then his tongue touched her, swiping a lick up her seam that ended at taking her little clit between his lips and sucking on it.  He repeated the motion, again and again, until she was nothing but sensation.  She was moaning, groaning, begging for more.  Begging for him.  She was completely mindless except for the pleasure he was raining upon her.  One of his fingers dipped into her pussy as if testing the slickness of her channel.  Oh yes!  More, more!  Two fingers now, finding her special little spot inside, the one that had her climax climbing fast.  Something powerful was building, a pressure she’d never felt before, and she didn’t know how to stop it…or even if she wanted to stop it.  She felt like she was about to explode.
            “How do you feel?” he asked her again, in between licks, and she was barely able to form a coherent word.
            “Coming,” she managed to gasp. 
            “Yes.”
 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for reading!  



2 comments:

  1. Here I am, reading this at work. I must say it is straight-up hot! Keep it going Beth; this is why you have a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written and very hot. Excellent

    ReplyDelete