05 September 2019

The Evernighties Weekly Blog Challenge - Week 36

My Secret Snack

You may or may not believe this, but I don't usually snack.

Sure, sometimes I grab a few cookies after dinner. Or a piece of fruit. Chips every once in awhile. But nothing on a consistence basis. So since I'm completely boring on this particular challenge, I'll talk about my secret writing habit...only it's not so secret.

My favorite place to go when I write is to a coffee house, and usually it's Starbucks. Please no political issues, I go there because there happens to be one on every block, lots of tables, free wifi and great tea or coffee. Sure the prices are a little high, but I use their app to get points for free stuff. On my days off work, I drop my son off at school and then head to a Starbucks and write for hours. It helps me focus on what's on the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment