30 July 2020

The Evernighties Weekly Blog Challenge - Week 31


Where Would You Like to Travel Outside Your Own Country?

Right now? Nowhere. It's the middle of 2020 and we're in the middle of a pandemic. I don't even like going to the grocery store. Will we ever return to a sense of normalcy enough to travel? Who knows.

Luckily, I have traveled a lot in my life. I've been to Australia and New Zealand. I've been to almost all of Western Europe, Sweden and Finland. I've also traveled across the USA several times. I've been lucky and once you start traveling you realize just how small this world really is. I think some people here in the US have this attitude that the world revolves around them, and clearly it doesn't, and those are the type of people who would really benefit from being a minority somewhere in the world.

BUT...once we have a vaccine and we're no longer in unnecessarily dying, this is where I want to go:


Look at these pictures! How could you NOT want to go there?






No comments:

Post a Comment