24 December 2013

Topic Tuesday : Things that lift the Blahs

In honor of Carrie Underwood's interesting revival of "The Sound of Music" I would love to hear about your favorite things to shake of the blahs! When your life bites and your ass stings and the corner has been bad. What makes you not feel so bad. Or what are your favorite things about the holidays
These past two months have somewhat kicked my ass.  Brian and I have been sick, Hadrian has had a head cold and my mother was hospitalized.  I’ve also had no motivation to write because I’ve been too busy running around trying to make Christmas as festive as possible. 

Which makes this week’s Tuesday Topic interesting.  What shakes off my blahs when life beats you down.  Well, lately it’s been watching Korean Dramas.  I love K-drama shows and I’m in the middle of my fourth one this month.  I saw “Scent of a Woman”, “The Great Doctor”, “To the Beautiful You”, and now “Master’s Sun”.  If you watch K-dramas then you know what I’m talking about…if you don’t, you’re probably thinking I’m weird.  And you’d be right.

But now it's Christmas Eve and tomorrow I get to see the joy on my son's face as he opens up all his presents.  He added two things to Santa's list so I ended up running around today until I found them because Santa doesn't run out of presents, you know.  I hope everyone who reads this to has a wonderful tomorrow, whether or not you celebrate for religious reasons, for Santa Claus reasons, for just having the day off reasons....whatever the case may be, I hope you have a great day.
 
Topic Tuesday Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. Tequila sites the trick for me. However, if you want a real cure just volunteer to help someone less fortunate.

    ReplyDelete