01 March 2013

Otherworldly Blurb



Today, Friday the 1st of March, I have nothing to bitch about! 

I discovered two new authors and I can’t wait until I have enough money to devour all their books.  I just read Breathe and Fallen Too Far from Abbi Glines and The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen…and love their style of writing!  I love angst!  The books have sequels, of course, but I like following characters I’ve come to love.
Jessica Sorensen

I saw a poll on Jessica Sorensen’s blog site that asked readers which paranormal creature they like reading about the most.  Vampires were the number one, followed by Witches, Fairies, and Ghosts.  I was surprised werewolves weren’t in there.  I’m hoping that people like ghost stories because I’m busy editing my first ghost story titled “Otherworldly”.  It’s book one in a trilogy titled McKnight, Perth & Daire.

Here’s the blurb:

Charlotte Perth is all about sass because her job is reminds her all too well the limits of human life.  She’s clairvoyant but her gift is unique.  She can only summon murdered souls and interprets the visions they send her.  When she’s hired by a wealthy woman to determine the fate of her great nephew, little does Charlotte realize this is one ghost that refuses to cross over.

Detective Jonas Daire feels Charlotte is a fake, out to swindle money from his rich aunt.  When Charlotte proclaims the nephew is not only dead but has been murdered, Jonas feels especially disgusted at Charlotte’s “profession”.  But when his cousin’s body is discovered in the place that she said it would be, with detailed accounts of how he died, he places her under suspicion. 

Jonas and Charlotte work together to find the killer.  As the two grow closer together, another malevolent force won’t stop until the truth is buried…until Charlotte’s ghostly visions are her own.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The release date is April 11th!  Look for a give-a-way!  And on that note, stop by on March 15th for the Lucky In Love Blog Hop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment