21 November 2014

Planet Alpha Character Interview! Mateen of the Albin...



Our interview today is with one of the men of the new Evernight Planet Alpha series, Bondmate by J. J. Lore. Please welcome Mateen of the Albin, a native of Planet Alpha.

Hello, Mateen and welcome to Earth.

Thank you. I’m pleased to be here.

What do you think of our planet so far?

Your climate is fairly volatile. I do find your plethora of governments and religions quite confusing. Such diversity seems to sponsor quite a bit of conflict. On Alpha we have one government headed by our king, very simple and easy to understand. You Earthlings possess an interesting military history. I’m fascinated by your Aztecs. Quite the formidable civilization.

Thank you, I think. So you’re a military man?

Yes, I’m proud to serve with my fellow Alphans, the galaxy’s finest fighting force. My bondmate, Bynton, and I have achieved high ranks and won many honors on the battlefield.

You mentioned bondmate. What is that?

Earthings don’t have bondmates? How strange. A bondmate is someone whose soul echoes your own. Men find a bondmate when they are in training, someone to spar with, partner in battle, treat each other’s wounds, share the spoils of war. The bond lasts a lifetime.

Sounds like a strong friendship.

It’s more than that, much more. It’s a meeting of the mind and psyche which enhances one’s strength, both emotional and physical. Many Alphans are content to partner with other males, since females are not common on our planet, but my bondmate and I have other plans. We wish to complete our bond by finding the right woman who will align perfectly with us.

So there’s room for one more?

Of course. Bynton and I are on our way to search for her now, here on Earth. We fought well, brought honor and praise to our cohort, and as a reward, we are now permitted to visit Earth for a clandestine mission to seek her out amongst your people.

Sounds exciting. What’s your type?

My type? My type of what? My favored type of weapon is a laser lash, but I’m also skilled with battle axes and maces.

What sort of woman do you like? Tall, petite, blonde, brunette, thin, curvy?

Her appearance matters not. We will know her when we find her and she will be ours.

Ahh…I see. What about what she wants?

What she wants? I don’t understand. How could she not want us? We are officers of good standing, possess many spoils of war, are in peak physical condition, can defend her against any attack, and are well-mannered in social situations.

Yes, but do you do windows?

I don’t understand. What do you want me to do to a window?

Do you have any hobbies? Things you like to do for fun?

I like to behead Xyran scum with my favorite blade and then extract the jewels from their hides. I also enjoy polishing my body armor.

Right. Well, good luck with your search for the perfect woman here on Earth.

Luck is not a factor.


BLURB

Decorated Alphan warriors Mateen and Bynton are on a clandestine mission to one of Earth’s refugee camps, in search of the one woman who might complete their bond. Tempering their instincts to capture and hold, both men realize they must court their chosen woman to win her trust. 

Avanelle Rein is merely trying to survive in the chaos of a dying society. The last thing she expects is rescue at the hands of golden-skinned alien men. Despite her attraction to them, she fears their warrior ferocity. 

Facing danger from Xyran raiders draws the three together as they explore their new relationship and one another. An unexpected challenge during an ancient claiming right forces Avanelle, Bynton, and Mateen to decide if their bond is strong enough to survive.
Be Warned: menage sex (MFM)

WHERE TO BUY



J. J. LORE BIO

J. J. Lore needs three things; strong, black coffee, time to write, and…well…you can guess the third. When she isn’t inventing fantastical tales filled with passionate people, she’s shaking sriracha on whatever she’s eating or reading about the Justinian plague. For updates on her erotic romance releases, visit her at http://www.jjlore.com/ She’s also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/J-J-Lore/1393971707546734 , Goodreads at https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8188490.J_J_Lore Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/J.J.-Lore/e/B00KDSRZN4/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1407368835&sr=1-2-ent and Twitter @JJLore1

1 comment:

  1. Loved this book. Well written, a touch of humor, great sex scenes and a clever perspective on alien life.

    ReplyDelete