06 June 2019

The Evernighties Blog Challenege Week 23

My Most Memorable Experience

I could write this challenge in different aspects of my life. Personal, professional, writing... I've been so fortunate to have done and achieved so much that it's hard to break down into one memorable experience.

Let me put down my top five (not in any sort of order):

1) Traveling the world. (Countries I've visited: England, Sweden, Finland, France, Spain, Monaco, Italy, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Australia & New Zealand. Plus the Vatican, but I'm not sure this is considered a true country).

2) Going back to school and graduating with a degree at the top of my class.

3) Having my first book published.

4) Becoming a mother.

5) Marrying the man of my dreams.

I'm always up for talking about any of these topics, and probably will throughout these blog challenges. Make sure to check out the others in the Evernighties Blog loop!


No comments:

Post a Comment