08 July 2014

Welcome Elodie Parkes! Q&A with the Charaters!



Hello Elodie!  Thank you so much for visiting Written Butterfly!  What a beautiful cover!  Elodie is talking about her hot ménage Evernight Publishing Romance on the Go release, Night of the Horse.




Night of the Horse is erotic paranormal romance. A steamy contemporary love story with a twist. It’s set in present day England in a semi-rural town. Summer has just begun and Rosie, our heroine, is feeling wistful. She’s lonely and beginning to wonder if she’ll ever find love.
I got the inspiration from seeing a paddock full of horses on one of my journeys for my day job. There’s a specific route I have to take to get to part of the county. It takes me through beautiful countryside and past what I believe is the back of a horse stud.
They were running, galloping around and around as if they were in some mysterious race only they knew about. I found a place to take my Jeep off the road and walked back to photograph them. I’d only taken a few minutes to do it, but when I reached the paddock where the fence allowed access, only two horses remained there, a white one with a long flowing mane and a tall glossy black one. Who knows where the others had gone, maybe over the hill through a gap in hedgerow I couldn’t see.
I stood by the fence and both horses walked down to me. I had climbed onto the bottom wooden bar of the fence and balanced there. The black one came right away up to me and nudged my shoulder. Then the white one pushed the black one’s head away, turned back to me, and nodded. I think they were used to someone coming along with apples or carrots, but it was funny, and so nice to have those two gorgeous animals communicate with me like that.
On my way back home after work the paddock was empty. That night I started writing, Night of the Horse.


A lonely young woman signs up for dance lessons. Two gorgeous guys find her as fascinating as she finds them. On the country road where she lives, she hears horses in the night, and opens her bedroom window to watch them gallop. They’re beautiful, a silver white horse and tall black horse...they turn to stare at her. Had they heard and understood when she sighed over them?


Today two of the main characters Jude and Rosie are visiting the blog.

Rosie, would you like to tell the readers about how you and Jude met?

Rosie: We met on the high street in the doorway of the art supply shop didn’t we Jude?

Jude: We did meet then. I liked her as soon as I saw her. That was before we actually met. I’d seen her around shall we say. I don’t want to give spoilers.

Rosie: That’s true because although I didn’t know it I’d watched him from a distance.

Jude: You did more than watch you sighed over me. You sighed over Justin too. That’s another story, but just so you know my best friend loves Rosie too. It’s all cool.
He leans across and kisses Rosie, then keeps hold of her hand.

Rosie, Can you describe when you first knew you were in love with Jude?

Rosie: That would be the first time we made love, it was sex that turned into making love. For me anyway. Although I liked him the moment I saw him, in the shop doorway. I wanted those arms around me right away.

Jude: I loved her from day one. I saw her in the country road where she lived and she passed the shop on the high street when Justin and I were moving the stuff in after we bought it. She hurried by and I watched her go. I said to Justin, ‘look at that lovely girl. The way she moves, her pretty hair, something about her makes me tingle.’

Rosie: You never told me that before. Justin said you were the one who said if it’s meant to be I’d find you both. That’s lovely Jude.
She leans across and kisses him this time .I better ask another question since now they are starting to get a little heated.

What’s one thing you might have changed about your story?

Rosie: Not a thing, since it’s the real thing. Although I’ve never been happy with my name, and that I’m not very tall, both Jude and Justin can tuck me under their arm.

Jude: That’s so sexy, Rosie, that I can pick you up and cuddle you into my body. You’re beautiful the way you are. As for me changing the story. More sex. Although there’s loads, I’m addicted to Rosie and I find it hard to keep my hands off her. I’m happy with the ending that’s the best ending ever.

Jude, tell us something about Rosie, how would you describe her in a few words?

Jude: She’s very pretty, slender, intelligent. I think she’s kind and generous, and she treats people really well. She’s brave too. She likes the countryside and animals. Starts to laugh and hugs Rosie.

Rosie, describe Jude in a few words.


Rosie: Very sexy, giving, clever, thoughtful, a great lover, knows what he wants or needs to do and goes for it. Very creative and talented artistically.

So what’s hot about the story?

Jude: Two gorgeous guys and one girl. The steam rises from the love scenes.  Two men who are so different, one whose gentle, sensual lovemaking wraps you in a haze of lust. The other whose hot, raw sexual need, wets you through and takes you on a wild ride to bliss. Who doesn’t dream of having both?
Now Rosie is stroking Jude’s arm, okay time for an excerpt.

How about you both choose your favorite scene from the book.

Rosie: It has to be a love scene for me, what about you Jude?

Jude: I think so, the hotter the better. (Grins)


                                     Chosen snippet, 18+
 
Jude made the slightest sound. “You’re not wearing panties.” He licked her thighs and stroked between them with his fingers, teasing her wet pussy until Rosie melted. She throbbed with need. Jude stood and held her to his body as he fingered her. Rosie leaned into him and turned her face up to be kissed as he pushed his fingers into her pussy, in and out, until she clung to him her mouth against his jaw.
She tried to unzip his jeans and fumbled about until he stopped kissing her and smiled.
“I’ll help.” He moved his fingers from her pussy and undid his jeans.
Rosie took hold of them and pulled them down his thighs until his cock sprang free. It looked so big, hard and thick, a rush of sexual longing made her breasts feel heavy. Cream ran from her pussy onto the inner tops of her thighs.
A murmur escaped her. “Oh, you’re only wearing jeans. It’s so sexy.” She pulled his jeans to his ankles. “You have no shoes on, Jude.”
His answer was just a sound as he stepped out of his jeans, pushing them off with his feet. Rosie knelt holding his cock low on the shaft. She took half into her mouth, and then ran her tongue around the head, before she sucked as much as she could into her mouth. Jude moaned and moved his hips. Rosie put her other hand between his legs and stroked his balls.
“Rosie. Rosie,” he whispered, breathing fast.
She let go of his cock and stood. Jude lifted her and carried her from the open field to the edge of the woods. The silver-white horse stood watching them as Jude lay Rosie on a patch of lush grass and leaned over her. “I need to fuck now before I lose it and come all over you, instead of in you.”
Rosie opened her legs and Jude lay between them. She guided him to her entrance, and then pushed her hips up to meet him as he thrust into her. It felt so good she moaned in relief at having him inside her. He thrust in and out as she wrapped her legs around his waist. His arms were next to her breasts as he supported himself, and the muscles felt hard, and sexy. She lifted her arms, holding his head to hers when he kissed her. He slowed his thrusts and moved his face back from hers to watch her face as they fucked.
“You’re beautiful, lovely.”
Rosie pulled his head back to have his kiss. He thrust his cock into her hard as his lips found hers. Rosie’s orgasm shot up through her as the very core of her body convulsed with delicious, mind numbing waves. The pleasure so great she held Jude’s head tight until she stopped coming.





2 comments: