14 February 2019

Top 5 Things on my Bucket List


The Evernities have come up with an interesting challenge, mainly because I don't really believe in bucket lists. I've always believed you should never put off what you'd like to accomplish because you can walk out of your door tomorrow morning and get in a car accident.

I've lived in Paris, France, and I've traveled through Europe. I took a ship from Stockholm Sweden to Finland, and got my hair cut in Helsinki. I've visited New Zealand and watched penguins come up shore in the evening on Phillips Island in Australia. I've attended the Primetime Emmy Awards and met all kinds of celebrities. Even went to a few Hollywood parties back in the early 2000s. I knew before I settled down and had a family that I needed to spread my wings, and I made sure I did as much as I could.

This is not bragging. This is me explaining why I don't really have a bucket list. At best, I'll say there are a few things I'd like to do at some point in my life:

1) Get married - although I am going to do this on May 4th, when I marry my best friend and love of my life, Mike. If you want to check out our adventures together, I've made a few videos:

2) Visit Ireland - Both Mike and I have done our ancestry and have ancestors from Ireland. While his family has a traditional Irish name, Maguire, my family has a very odd surname, Cowsert. I would like to try to find more history on my family name.

3) Visit L'Aquila Italy - again, this has to do with my family ancestry. I have visited Italy, but never knew at the time where my family came from. It wasn't until I found my great-grandfather's entry on Ellis Island that I learned where he came from. I'd love to see if there are other Ciuffetelli's out there.

4) Visit Dawson City, Alaska - why? Because of it's history with gold hunting! 

5) Write a bestseller - this is a no-brainer, right? LOL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment