01 August 2019

The Evernighties Weekly Blog Challenge - Week 31

When I'm Not Writing, I... 


...am thinking about writing.

While I'm doing other things, of course. Like driving, or working. Sitting at home watching television. Playing around on my computer. Checking my email a thousand times a day to see if my latest submission was accepted. 

My writing is my second job. The royalties I make help pay for stuff like my car registration. My son's birthday party. Doctor bills. So when I'm not writing, I'm constantly thinking about my WIP. I'm always working out some plot point or dialogue. I'm fortunate to love my second job. I'm good at it and it pays the bills. 

I do try to relax on the weekends when it's just me and my husband, Mike. Sometimes we go hiking (when it's not 120 degree weather) or take a road trip someplace to explore. He's my best friend and we love spending time together.






No comments:

Post a Comment