12 December 2019

The Evernight Weekly Writing Challenge - Week 50

I'm Grateful For...


Everything.

My life. My family. 

But mostly, I'm grateful that I found my soul mate. People spend their whole life trying to find the other half of themselves. Plato said: "According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves". As a romance writer, I've always believed in soul mates, or twin flames. 

What's the difference, you ask?

"The ONLY difference between twin flames and soulmates is the fact that twin flames happen to share a soul, and the life mission is almost the same as with soulmates, however soulmates usually have many life purposes and missions while twin flames have one specific mission they work on together."

So while I am grateful for the life I have, and the family I'm with, I can honestly say that I'm most grateful for Mike. I'm grateful of the events in my life that med me to finding him. I've married my best friend, my lover, the one man I can trust with everything about me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment