12 September 2019

The Evernighties Weekly Blog Challenge- Week 37

An Odd Thing I Collect


My mind went into some weird tangent when I read the topic this week. Like eyes of newt and puppy dog tails. Don't ask me why. Perhaps it has something to do with the cold medicine I'm on. My allergies exploded into a head cold and now I can't breathe out of my nose.

Anyway...odd thing I collect....

Rocks. I guess that's the oddest thing. When Mike and I go hiking I come back with a bag of rocks. I like the way they look, especially the ones that have shiny particles in them. I really like the ones where the iron has left round red spots from the past, when they were so hot that the iron ore bubbled up to form what looks like an outbreak of small pox .There are round red dots all over the stone.

You never know, one day I may find an uncut diamond. Or a rare fossil.



No comments:

Post a Comment