16 April 2012

Liza's Eye Color Change!

I asked my publisher to change her eye color to match the book description, and they did!

Here is the revised cover!

Release date is April 25th.  ***This is an interesting cover for me.  Liza isn't exactly how I wrote her to be.  In the story she has golden red hair and freckles everywhere.   Otherwise, I really love this cover! Her face has the right combination of unsure woman and steely resolve.  She's very mysterious, I think.  In the background, Apollo is the one taking his clothes off while Blue (Morgan) is simply waiting.  I love it!

Let me know what you think!  One winner will be chosen at random, will receive the free pdf ebook version on release day of April 25th!!  And make sure you check back on April 25th for the opportunity to win another free pdf ebook of your choice!  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Beth,

    You could say I'm a Cover Art Fanatic, I admit a Sensual, Erotic Cover will reel me in every time to give a Book a LQQk, even if I'm not familiar with the Author.

    You are a new Author for me Beth, but when I read the Blurb for your upcoming release in my Yahoo News Group, Labelle Books: Romance Novels with Spice, I found it so intriguing, I just had to click on the link for your Cover & was hoping it grabbed me as much as your Blurb did.

    Beth, My Hopes were exceeded! I think your Cover Art for your upcoming M/F/M Historical Romance, "The Scarlet Dove" is Really Sensually Eye-Catching, it definitely turned my head!

    I Love that Liza Trent is upfront, her red hair is styled up so we can see her beautiful neck, her dress slightly off one shoulder, but her innocence comes across as she places her delicate hand over her exposed silky skin with her head slightly turned & her unsure, yet mysterious eyes. I told ya I was a Cover Art Nut. LOL I REALLY LQQK "into" a Cover, not "at" it.

    Your Texas Rangers, Apollo Beck & Blue Hawke are definitely 2 HOT Ripped Males that are waiting for her in the background, but obviously letting her know just how much they Desire Her!.

    Beth, I feel you most definitely have yourself a Winner with your Cover Art & Writing. Sorry for being sooooo longgggg winded. LOL Once I get talking, I just keep going :) especially about Cover Art!

    I would very much appreciate the opportunity to be considered in your very generous giveaway to receive a free pdf ebook version of "The Scarlet Dove" on release day of April 25th. If that isn't Gift enough, you're being extremely generous for offering the opportunity to win another free pdf ebook of winner's choice if we check back on your release date of April 25th.

    Take care & Wishing You Much Success on Your Upcoming Release,
    PaParanormalFan Renee’ S.
    paranormalromancefan at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete