04 July 2019

The Evernighties Weekly Writing Challenge - Week 27

Most Fun I Can Have While Dressed 

Who comes up with these challenges???

Okay, I'll admit, being naked with my husband is the absolute best fun ever, BUT...that's not what this challenge is about. However, I also have fun with him with my clothes on. We have weekend adventures, sometimes hiking and sometimes road trips. I've documented many of these on my YouTube page ( see HERE ). We happen to live in Nevada and have the wonderful opportunity to travel and visit many interesting sites.

It's also nice just to sit next to him and watch television because he's my best friend.

I don't work on Fridays so on those days (in the summer) I have excursions with my son. A few weekends ago we went to the Lion Habitat in Henderson, NV and it was an amazing experience. He really liked seeing Ozzie the giraffe paint on a canvas. We have many excursions planned this summer like the Water Park, ziplining, and the Children's Museum downtown.

But I can have fun going to eat pizza with my two favorite guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment