07 April 2022

Blog Hop - Dangerously Deceptive by Emma Luna

 °• BLURB •°

What would you be willing to sacrifice for the one you love?

I was born a princess of the Celtic Reapers MC, but I'm definitely not royalty. I'm abused, tortured, and broken, desperate to escape.

I have two choices. I can stay with my childhood sweetheart, Jamieson aka Whiskey, who abandoned our plans for freedom when he patched into the MC. Or, I could win my freedom and live my dream life with loveable, sexy, tech geek Kellan.

But when I fall pregnant, my whole life changes and I'm forced to make painful decisions.

This is not your typical love story. It's messy, it's real, and it's heartbreaking. This is the story of how you make an impossible choice. I'm Shayla Callahan, and this is my story.




If you'd like to subscribe to the Written Butterfly Newsletter, leave a comment or go to writtenbutterfly.com and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment