11 April 2022

New Book in the Storm Crows MC series!

 Welcome Allegra! Thank you so much for stopping by to talk about your new release, Into the Storm! Wow, what an amazing cover! I love it so much. I'm looking forward to reading this one! 


Case Kelly has everything he’s ever wanted: a new bike, and a Storm Crows patch. But instead of chasing human traffickers with his charter, Case gets stuck baby-sitting Joker’s ol’ lady, an obnoxious Prospect, and the hottest, most annoying woman in the universe. Jenna Gillespie is snide, sarcastic, and perfect. If she’d just stop yelling at him. And then they get to Burning Man.

On the Playa, Case accepts an unexpected truce with Jenna. And more. Between photoshoots and stolen kisses, he glimpses the broken heart that Jenna’s so desperate to hide. If only he understood what broke it. But the closer he gets to the secret, the further Jenna runs. Can Case catch up in time and convince Jenna to trust him with her heart? It's a tactical nightmare. But if there’s one thing Storm Crows know how to do, it’s win an impossible battle.





  1. Can you tell us a little about your book?

I could just copy/paste the blurb and cheat, right…? πŸ‘€ ok OK. I won't. 

INTO THE STORM picks up after BROKEN WINGS, with the Storm Crows tracking missing girls in Kansas City while one of their newest members, Case Kelly, volunteers himself to keep an eye on the VP's wife and her spiky best friend, Jenna, who have more idea about what's going on than anyone imagines. Case soon realizes he'd like to get a lot more than his eyes on Jenna… 

On the other foot. Jenna is desperate to get Ashlyn out of this club and it's nonsense before they end up back in a world they bled (and almost died) to escape. She convinces Ash to try a road trip out to a favorite desert festival… of course, Case and Jenna butt heads. And then hearts. It's a battle all the way for those two. 

  1. Was there as specific part of the story that you absolutely loved writing as well as not enjoyed writing?

Getting the excuse to browse pics and vids of Burning Man was a blast. I sort of hoped to go before we published but uh… I'm sure y'all remember 2020-2021 😭

Emily and l both struggled with the big action showdown– so many moving parts! And then there's at least one (1) moving part not revealed until book 3 to make it *harder* for us. 

Write a series, they said. It'll be a breeze, they said… πŸ’€

  1. Do you have a ritual when it comes to writing? Example….get coffee, blanket, paper, pen, laptop and a comfy place.

I travel among my house, my mom's house, and my sister's, so really my main ritual is… yeah I don't really have one. I write on any of four devices, including my phone if I'm desperate so there's REALLY no consistency. 


  1. Do you have a favorite line or scene in your book?

I… I admit I am one of those authors who can barely tell you what happens in a book once it's done. πŸ˜… and so much of this book actually landed on the cutting room floor… (enough we considered putting bonus chapters on a blog or something) 

But the moment Jenna finds out Case's legal first name does stick in my brain. Oh. And the girls' Very Good Plan(™) at the end. 

Spoiler: Case does NOT consider it a Very Good Plan(™). 

  1. What future projects are on the horizon for you?

We are working on Storm Crows 3!! It should be Grim's, btw. With luck we will have it ready by the end of the year. 

Then we have a Regency and a Celebrity being polished for submission, and a Fantasy piece slowly coming together. We figure we will just keep trying out new flavors in between working on the Storm Crows series. πŸ’–


Buy links below.

EVERNIGHT: 

https://www.evernightpublishing.com/into-the-storm-by-allegra-grey-and-emily-sloan/ 

AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09SW9MLZW 

SMASHWORDS: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1133503 


Where to find Allegra:

INSTAGRAM

TWITTER



 If you'd like to subscribe to The Written Butterfly Newsletter with more behind the scenes with me and my fellow authors, subscribe HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment