12 December 2013

These are a few of my...Favorite Books

Going around on Facebook is a question asking to write 10 books that have stayed with you. They don't have to be great works, just books that touched you.  And while I have a list of "Must Read" books at the bottom of my blog, I wanted to share a few that I haven't put down.

1) Colter's Woman - Maya Banks because after I read it I knew this was the type of genre I wanted to write.

2) Heaven Sent by Jet Mykles because it was my first MM romance (too!) and it was AMAZING!!

3) The Reluctant Dom by Tymber Dalton because I love crying when reading.

4) Avarian Rising by Judith Tarr because the prose is beautifully written.

5) Prince of Dreams by Lisa Kleypas because...well, every Lisa Kleypas novel really. It's Lisa Kleypas!!!

6) The Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare because she's a master story builder.

7) The Harry Potter books by JK Rowland because they made realize the value of a series.

8) Breathe by Abbi Glines because it was my first New Adult book.

9) Beautifully Damaged by LA L.A. Fiore because it was so emotional with a bit of mystery and I love a bit of mystery.

10) Zombies Don't Make Good Pets by Ashlynn Monroe because it was an erotic romance with zombies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment