05 December 2019

The Evernight Weekly Writing Challenge - Week 49

The Best Dish I Cook (share recipe)


I am not a cook. 

I know how to cook to survive, and I have a few dishes I like to make, but I am not a thinker when it comes to figuring out how to make something. I need a recipe and I follow it faithfully.

This is a recipe that I found floating around Facebook. It seemed very easy so I thought I'd try it:


Slab of meat you like.
1 packet of dry Ranch flavor dressing (please note NOT the liquid kind. The powder kind)
1 packet of Au jois (make sure you reconstitute it)
4 Tablespoons of butter (I used unsweetened Irish butter)

Put it all in a slow cooker, set on low (or slow), and let it cook until your desired tenderness. 

It is DELICIOUS! Serious, you'll want to drink the sauce, much to the horror of your arteries. 

Add some potatoes, a vege, and you have a fantastic meal. 

Try it out and let me know how you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment