26 May 2019

Blast from the Past Spotlight...Featuring Beth D. Carter's "Bleeding Love"


In the year 2112, civilization is in ruins.  The world has fallen from World War Three.  People live in designated cities.

Ares has one mission: to destroy the Overlords, the men who killed his family.  To accomplish this, he is ruthless. Unforgiving.

Faith has grown up in a convent.  She's heard how the world is like, but now she'll experience it first hand.  Saved by Ares, he will demand her utter submission as payment.





Q & A  


1.       Did you plot this book out or write wherever an idea took you?

I                 I had a pretty good idea what I wanted to write in this book. I wanted to do a Mad Max kind of book, so I just went all out with the desert and crazy bikers. Did I achieve a good book? I'm not sure. I think if I went back I would change some of it. 

        2.      What was your hardest scene to write in this book?
                  
               I would have to say it was the scene where Ares decides to be a judge for the person who stole. His punishment is cutting off the person's hand. I wanted to write a scene where it shows in the future there is no trial or jury. It's just judgement. Kinda like Judge Dredd.

3.   Since the publication, what would you say has improved in your writing?

       I would have to say I'm not as passive in my writing anymore. Writing is very organic, so you constantly learn the more you write, so I'm constantly trying to improve.


EXCERPT 

 
        “I want you on your knees,” he said, his voice harsh, full of torment.  His hands buried in her hair to yank her head back.  “I want you to wrap those pretty lips around my dick and suck me.  I want you to drink my cum.  Then I want to lick your creamy pussy until my face is covered in your juice.”

            Her lips parted as the crude words slammed into her brain.  How could they arouse her so much?  She may not know exactly what he meant, but she could guess and her body begged and ached at her vivid imagination.

            “Do you know what your pussy is?”

            She shook her head.  In the next instant, he ripped the sleeping gown Edna had given her and it fell from her body in tattered pieces.  The display of his strength brought an excited whimper to her lips.  Faith stood before him naked and he cupped her between her legs.

            “This is your pussy,” he said.  He pressed forward until two fingers ran up and down her slit.  “Your cunt.  My cunt.  It’ll only know the feel of my cock deep inside because I’m the only one allowed to fuck this pretty pink pussy.”

            His dirty words should have made her cringe, instead, it only amped up the burning need.  Ares found that little nub that ignited her blood and tapped it, causing her hips to buck in response.

            “I love how fucking responsive you are, Faith,” he muttered against her lips.  He gave her a light kiss.  “Now get on your knees, take my dick in your soft hands, and suck me into your mouth.”

WHERE TO BUY

https://www.evernightpublishing.com/bleeding-love-by-beth-d-carter/

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/533375

https://www.amazon.com/Bleeding-Love-Beth-D-Carter-ebook/dp/B00VH4TIDI/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=bleeding+love+beth+d.+carter&qid=1558826066&s=gateway&sr=8-5

No comments:

Post a Comment