02 December 2012

Exciting December

December is a magical time, at least it is for me.  It's my favorite month because I love to give back to friends and family, reminding myself how lucky for the people I have in my life.  And, of course, my birthday is in December. 

I have some exciting things coming up in December.  First, I'll be guest blogging with Cassandra Carr on Wednesday the 5th, and one lucky commenter will receive a free PDF ebook!

 http://booksbycassandracarr.com/wordpress/

Next, I'm departing a little bit from romance by participating in the Zombie Blog Hop on December 7th!  Why?  I love zombies!  There are two upcoming zombie movies I'm really looking forward to: World War Z and Warm Bodies

http://www.preciousmonsters.com/p/zombie-blog-hop-on-december-7-2012.html

And then I have not one but TWO Christmas blog hops happening on December 14th!  The Holiday Gift of Love and the Candy Cane Kink blog hop!  Both have huge gift give-a-ways from me...I'm talking t-shirt, desk calendar and a gift card from Barnes & Noble!  Check back here for these!

And finally, I'll be finishing up December guest blogging at When One is not Enough menage blog! 

Plus, every Wednesday I participate in the Hump Day Hook, where authors post a paragraph from a WIP or a finished novel.  

Have a wonderful week and see ya on Wednesday!!!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment