05 March 2011

Rachel Leigh Says....

I want to give a big round of thanks for all my Guest Bloggers who posted with me. I learned so much from them! And thanks to all who left messages. The winner of my ebook, A Man After Midnight, is flchen1...so please email me (beth at bethdcarter dot com) so I can send you the pdf version of my story!

******************************************

This month is exciting for me because I have a fabulous line up of various questions that have been asked...and answered by authors! Up first to answer is Rachel Leigh, a fabulous erotica author whose first book, published through The Wild Rose Press, is set amid the English countryside.

BLURB: Laura Markham needs to forget - just for awhile. Be someone else for change - live as her parents will never have the chance to. And for Laura, that means leaving the City for the English countryside and doing just what the hell she feels like…wherever she feels like doing it…


British stockbroker, Stephen Cambridge knows by going home to his country retreat two days early, he's likely to startled his contracted interior designer. And when he finds out she's the woman who performed the solo masturbation show for him on the inward bound journey, Stephen will do anything to further convince her to miss outward bound train and stay with him forever…



Q) Do you get ever feel embarrassed when you write erotica?!


Never! Is that bad? I love writing erotica, it gives me a fabulous sense of escapism and power. Why not enjoy it? The aim is that if I get turned on, so will my writers. There is nothing to get embarrassed about…all healthy relationships should have a good element of sex in them. Experimentation and spice is what adds up to a damn hot recipe after all!

Rachel

www.rachelleigh.co.uk
www.rachelleighromance.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-Leigh/266044849655

No comments:

Post a Comment